You are unique.
Your wellness plan should be too.
Finding the optimal micronutrient protocol to support inner balance is not an exact science. Wellness is personal. You have an individual biochemistry and different lifestyle, emotional and physical stressors on your body and mind that will impact your daily needs. That’s why we include tracking sheets and educational content to help you take ownership of your state of wellness.
The Guidelines below will help get you started.
How does this protocol work for you?
There are 3 phases to support you where you are, and by way of explanation, your gut and brain processes can be likened to a wood fire:
- You need to LOAD the fire with logs and light it to get it burning nicely.
- Once burning, you MAINTAIN the fire with a steady stream of logs.
- But when the temperature drops, or something lets a draft in, the fire burns faster and you need to BOOST it with extra logs to stay warm.
It’s the same with micronutrients and your body:
- Completing a LOAD phase with higher amounts of Core Micronutrient and digestive supplements will help you ignite your essential systems, tackle nutrient shortfalls and support a strong brain-gut foundation. [See Table above for recommended amounts.]
- Once you have a strong foundation, MAINTAIN a daily protocol of the superior micronutrients and digestive supplements to support ongoing balance.*
- When external factors put added stress on your mind and body, BOOST your daily protocol to support continued calm, clarity and balance through the storm.*
How will you know when to boost?
- You are feeling particularly low in energy, burnt-out or ‘off-kilter.’
- Your diet is off-balance; if you’re consuming excess sugar, caffeine and alcohol.
- You are experiencing occasional mild digestive issues that may reduce your absorption of nutrients.
- There are other external factors placing additional stress on your body; such as if you are traveling heavily, getting less sleep than usual or going through a particularly high-stress period.
Boost Digestive Plant Enzymes when:
- You are eating a rich or complex meal that may be difficult for your body to assimilate. For example, the lactase enzyme may help ease discomfort when eating dairy.
- You are going through periods of stress that may inhibit absorption.
- You are suffering with occasional digestive symptoms – such as diarrhea, constipation or bloating – and want to support system rebalance.*
Boost Superfood Probiotics & Prebiotics when:
- You’ve had a mild stomach upset and want to support your system to rebalance.*
- You are going through an intense period of stress or burning the candle at both ends.
If you have questions about The MicroNourish System, go to FAQ.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**INTERACTION WARNING: Micronutrients are known to alter the body’s response to psychotropic drugs. It is essential that you consult with your physician before taking micronutrients if you are taking MAO inhibitors, neuroleptics, psychotropics, or any other forms of medication. Do not alter or discontinue any medical treatment based on information on this page, nor without total supervision and support of your medical advisors.