Feed your brain.™
Core Micronutrients is the cornerstone product of the MicroNourish System. The groundbreaking micronutrient blend promotes mental balance and clarity by providing a broad-spectrum of nutrients that are becoming harder to obtain in modern diets. The formula includes micro- and macro- minerals, important vitamins, amino acids, plant nutrients, and antioxidants, to support brain health, better digestion, and peak cognitive function.
|Support mind and digestive balance with bioavailable micronutrients|
|Replace your multivitamin with this advanced ‘all-in-one’ formula for Central Nervous System (CNS) support|
|Recommended by health practitioners for brain health, mental clarity, and balanced moods|
|Optimized for absorption to build a strong nutrient foundation and support a nourishing relationship with food|
|Put the same minerals into your diet that are in the soil your fruits and vegetables are grown in|
36 bioavailable nutrients. One powerhouse formula.
The Brain-Gut Balance Formula in Core Micronutrients has 36 powerful nutrients in one bottle, not ten, providing an easy step in building a robust foundation to increasing your nutrient uptake.** Micronutrients help produce and activate the hormones and enzymes that run your brain and body. The formula includes:
Macro- and Micro- Minerals Chelated For Absorbability.
Support Your Mood, Energy & Eating With:
- Magnesium – Has been called the ‘miracle micronutrient’. Involved in over 300 metabolic reactions, serotonin production, and adrenal support; also promotes regularity, helps provide energy, facilitates the utilization of many other important nutrients.*
- Zinc – Involved in the activity of over 200 enzymes. The highest levels can be found in the hippocampus of your brain, associated with memory. Helps support positive outlook, supports calmer stress responses and better focus, plays a pivotal role in digestion, and supports immunity.*
- Chromium – Aids in glucose metabolism, supports blood sugar balance already within the normal range, and supports weight management.*
- Iron, Iodine – Support good thyroid function, energy production, and metabolic balance.*
- Potassium, Sodium, Chloride – Electrolytes that help muscle and brain function; replenishes those that are lost during exercise.
- Molybdenum, Manganese, Copper, Vanadium, Selenium, Phosphorous, Boron, Choline, Inositol – A spectrum of complementary trace elements that work together to activate your cells, support your core bodily functions, and promote a positive mental state.*
High-Quality Vitamin D & 7 Bioavailable B-Vitamins.
Boost Your Focus & Outlook With:
- Bioavailable Folate as Methylfolate/MTHF – The most active form of folate, in the form naturally present in the body.
- B12 as Methylcobalamin – A superior source for B12 that does not need be transformed by the body before utilizing it – supports neurological function.*
- Vitamin D as Cholecalciferol, the more available version of D3 – Supports availability of neurotransmitters and may help clear cognition. Acts as a hormone in the body and is involved in regulating glucose and calcium transport to your brain.*
- B Vitamins, Thiamine, Riboflavin, B6, Pantothenic Acid – Important for energy production, supporting balanced mental function and focus. May assist in stabilizing moods, and supports digestive and central nervous system.*
Antioxidants & Plant Nutrients.
Protect Your Energy & Gut With:
- Vitamins C, E and A – including Retinyl Palmitate – Bioavailable antioxidants that help brain function, support mood balance, and help protect your mind and body.*
- Grape Seed Extract – an antioxidant from the heart of grapes that may help protect brain and nerve tissue.*
- Citrus Bioflavanoids & Germanium – Phytonutrients that support Central Nervous System (CNS) and detoxification.
- Gingko Biloba – Widely believed in Chinese Medicine to encourage energy balance and better focus.*
Powerful Amino Acids.
Support A Strong Digestive Lining & Neurotransmitter Production:
Amino acids are the molecules that serve as building blocks for proteins. Amino acids are critical to keeping you healthy as they are essential in virtually every biological process in your body.
- L-Glutamine – Provides fuel for the brain that helps tackle immediate sugar cravings, and helps build a strong digestive lining.*
- DL-Phenylalanine – Supports the production of endorphins, and may help protect against emotional sensitivity.*
- Methionine – Plays an important role in the synthesis of proteins, and cannot be produced without food or supplements.*
Optimized For Absorbability.
Micronutrients can only kick-start your bodily functions if they make it to your cells. For micronutrients to be absorbed, they need to be provided in a form available for the body to use. You wouldn’t swallow a penny to get more copper in your diet. Likewise, with supplements, the form that the nutrients are in makes all the difference. Core Micronutrients are optimized for bioavailability with:
Beneficial Nutrient Synergies: The deficiency or excess of one nutrient can inhibit or facilitate the absorption of another. For example, vitamin C facilitates the absorption of Iron. The ingredient ratios in Core Micronutrients have been designed to maximize synergies and minimize competition for maximum absorption at the multiple receptor sites through the digestive tract.*
Premium Chelation Preparation: The minerals are bound to (chelated with) amino acids to help the body recognize them as food. This creates additional volume, which means you need to take more Core Micronutrients capsules than you might with a standard multi-vitamin, but this extra step also helps facilitate maximum absorption.*
Sufficient Volumes Of High-Quality Nutrient Ingredients: Some supplements are packed with inferior ingredients so that they can claim high dosages on the label at a lower price. Core Micronutrients is produced with raw materials from quality sources. Every individual ingredient is tested prior to being included as per Good Manufacturing Practices.*
Scientific Research: Our team works to stay up-to-date with the latest studies and findings. During the development of Core Micronutrients, ingredients were upgraded based on the latest safety and bioavailability research.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**INTERACTION WARNING: Core Micronutrients is specifically known to alter the body’s response to psychotropic drugs. It is essential that you consult with your physician before taking Core Plus if you are taking MAO inhibitors, neuroleptics, psychotropics, or any other forms of medication. Do not alter or discontinue any medical treatment based on information on this page, nor without total supervision and support of your medical advisors.